Monday, June 1, 2009

My Own Personal Photoshoot

Yesterday, I modeled for Kyle as he got experience and I got some headshots for my business website. (I am a wedding planner, in case you are new to finding us!) We must have looked like total goofballs going from place to place around our yard, camera and props in tow. Kyle actually dragged out a ladder to get some of these "from above" shots. I think he did a FABULOUS job! I am way impressed. :)











I could only hold a smile for so long. At some point, I began making funny faces to relax my mouth muscles and prevent the "fake smile" that occurs after holding your smile too long. Fortunately for me, Kyle caught me in the act.

2 comments:

  1. They are just adorable! Of course, you are a beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did a great job, but of course he had great subject matter. you are just plain gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete